Servomyces™ L50 – D50
Servomyces is a naturally enriched single-strain brewing yeast that is used as a biological yeast nutrient. The propagation and drying process of Servomyces has been specifically designed to accumulate a range of trace minerals and elements that are essential or limiting during alcoholic fermentation.
- Can decrease fermentation time significantly.
- Improves yeast sedimentation.
- Stimulates uptake of maltose and maltotriose, depending on the brewing strain, which results in higher alcohol yields.
- Stimulates protein synthesis and yeast growth which leads to higher biomass production during propagation.
- Eliminates harsh sulphur notes and produces a smoother more balanced beer.